We have been really busy this summer. I really have tried to make sure the everyone one has had enough to do. But I must say in an effort to make sure there was enough to do I never thought there would be too much to do. We started swim lesson two weeks and ago and it was everyday for two weeks. Which meant that I have been to the pool ten times, just for swim, not to mention the other three times we went just for fun and with friends. I can say that Marin is a fish and I was surprised to see that she was one of the best swimmers in her class. She loves going under the water and now that she is old enough to go off the diving board and down the very large slide by herself she thinks she is a mermaid. It is so exciting to see them do new things. Samantha on the other hand started off strong, but it didn't end well. Here is her at the beginning of swim and with my friend Phoebe on the last day she wouldn't even get in the water. But since I figured out she have 7 good days I didn't push it. Ben on the other hand had a hard time understanding why he couldn't go swimming, since they didn't offer a class for him. It wasn't a great week for Ben. But by the time we did go to the pool just for fun on the last Friday in the afternoon, I could tell even Sam was doing things I knew she wouldn't have done if it weren't for swim. It was a fun two weeks, but I am glad it is over!!
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment