Take a stroll down Memory Lane with me... oh please!!! I got this from a friends blog and thought it was so cute!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Let's see what happens...
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
4 comments:
Suker Family Christmas parties...I have always enjoyed and looked forward to the traditional family parties because you will be there. You have always inspired me to be a good mom. I've always been so impressed with your optimism on life and how you can handle have three kids so closely together. Oh, a favorite story of mine of you is that you endured natural childbirth so you could have your bedroom set! I will never forget that story! Way to go!!! I bet is worth it now that the painful memory is gone.
OK--Dance parties to "should've been a cowboy"...i still think of you every time i hear that song!
I remember playing on, in and under the BIG staircase at your Huntington Beach House! I don't know why I remember this one, but I remember how devistated you were the day that your bike was stolen out of your garage. You kept saying, "I only left to get dad to close the garage door and when I got back it was gone!" Also, helping you pack for Germany, with everything all over your bedroom floor in Payson.
I remember working at Brick Oven together (which for me lasted like a month and a half) and then seeing each other at TNI. I also remembering driving to your wedding reception and getting lost in Payson and had to drive home and we never made it to the reception. Who ever knew I would marry someone from Payson??? Well, I did :-).
Post a Comment