
So, we have lived here for five years and had never been to the Glenwood Caverns. But a few weekends ago we went up ( . . . and spent $110 for the day that's why we have never been there . . . and after I bought the pass I realized I could have saved myself $10 if I bought the year round family pass . . .) and went on the alpine slide which was the favorite, took a ride on the western wagon, spent a little time in the sand, pand for gold, and Marin was the only one big enough to go on the sky high tramp. It was great we had so much fun with my sisiter and her family! They went on the 70 min. cave tour, but I decided that would just torture my children and took them down the mountain by 1 and still got Ben down for a nap by 1:30. It was a great day, but in my world any day is a great day that includes the little three letter word NAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment