Sunday, July 13, 2008

The 4th of July



We had a great 4th of July. We started off with pancake breakfast at the church. I always love to see my kids in red, white and blue. It just seems like summer to me. Steven's parents drove up that day to see us with uncle Josh and Aunt Trisha. We had a BBQ that night and spent the day four wheeling like always, this is really where the kids are all the time any so nothing specail about that. But I would have to say the high light of the weekend was at the drag races the next day. Yes I know this is a little WT (and for those of you who don't know what this is good) but we went anyway and really did have a fun time. My favorite part was when all my children were plugging their ears from the cars and Marin asked why they weren't changing the tires and I had to explain to my daughter that this wasn't Nascar. So Marin now knows the important difference between drag racing and Nascar. We really live the life out here in the sticks!!:)



2 comments:

Matt and Adge said...

it looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! i can't believe how much ben looks like your steve...and marin looks like you! (i can't decide who sammy looks like, but she's so cute :)).

the landreths said...

Marin looks just like you!! cute kiddoes