Saturday, July 19, 2008

You and me goin’ fishin’ in the dark. . . .



One favorite summer past time is fishing at all the lakes and rivers we have around here. Okay, well not me but Steven, Marin, and Sam. It has been three years running and they love to go. Steve got them pink fishing poles this year and they really love spending time with their dad. I could do without the be-be gun they take with them, but I am sure it will be something they remember all their lives. Marin is a great fisherwoman. She always catches something, she can real it in herself, and is not afraid to grab the fish by the tail and bring it in the house to show me. Sam gets just as excited to see her line wiggle, but not so much to take the fish off the hook or bring it back on shore. They love to shot the be-be gun they are getting better at aiming. It is so cute I just had to post a few pictures.


No comments: