
My sister Leslie and her family from Southern California and my mom and dad came out at the end of June. We had such a great time. Every year since we have moved out here someone in my family has come to visit us and we have done a rive trip. The river was cold, 54 degrees, and extremely high. Normally running about 3100 in June and on this day it was running 7450. So we got to go twice the distance in the same 3 hour time period as we have the previous years. It was so much fun. We spent a day in Aspen and went up the caverns in Glenwood Springs. There is so much to do in Colorado!! Come and see us when you need a vacation!! We would love it!!
4 comments:
I didn't even know you had a blog! Yeah!! I loved seeing all your pictures. I'm also impressed by your pools--they're gorgeous!
Ashlee, I'm impressed you've already posted pictures! Good job. A river trip. How fun. I have done tons of those when I was a youth. I think Jared and I need to do such a thing! Did your little kids go? I'm glad you had visitors!
Your river trip looked like so much fun. I definitely understand how great it is to have visitors and so I am SO glad you had fun with your family. Maybe one day Matt and I will make it down there...
I just found your blog and I love it!!! The kids are getting SO big! Looks like you are all having such a fun time....
Post a Comment