Sam's Special Gift
This is a funny one. I love it! I'm 6 ft. 2 in. and weigh 7 lbs!!! Sweet! She gave me coupons to keep her room clean and she loves my long hair!
I love that I am in a field with a beautiful flower! This is the way I hope she sees me!
Marin's Gift
I got two gifts from Marin. The first one was this homemade "ABC's of Why I Love You . . ." All of my children wrote down they are so thankful I cook. . . make lunches . . . the best pancakes (I do make a mean one) . . . or other little things I do that I think go unnoticed! So nice that they think of them as something I do just for them.
Desert!! Yum, Yum!!
I have a strick policy among my children if they do not get up early enough, get their rooms clean and show promptly to have their hair down their lunch's do not get made and you have to have hot lunch. So as much as I hate to say it, "hot lunch" is a bad word around my house and you do not want to have to eat it, because it's basically a punishment around here. ;)
Later that day as I walked into church my oldest daughter was up on the stand obviously ready to give a talk. I didn't know this. So all week she kept this a secret from me and had her father type it up! I love it and will cherish it forever.
Marin's Talk
I have many wonderful mothers in my life.
My Great Grandma Suker is kind and loving and I love to visit her house.
My Grandma Bloomer makes me feel good, because she always has something nice to say about me. She is also a great example because she is serving a mission in Peru. Plus she takes me shopping.
My Grandma Simons give great hugs. She has wonderful sleep overs, even though she leaves the TV on all night.
My mom is the best example of all because she helps me with my homework. She is very pretty. When I am hurt she helps me feel better. She always makes me breakfast, lunch and dinner. I hope to be like her when I grow up and I hope to be like her when I grow up and I hope that I can become a great mom like her. I love you mom.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Now you see why I had a great day. Such special children I have in my home.
1 comment:
So sweet.
Homemade gifts are the best. :)
Marin did a great job Sunday in church. That was cute.
Post a Comment