Ben-jam-in graduated from pre-school! He is so excited to go to kindergarten next year he can hardly contain himself. He would ask all the time,"Mom, I have a question for you. When am I going to Marin and Sam's school? When will I be in Kindergarten??" He was however very happy to be the biggest kid in his pre-school class this year. He liked to be called Big Ben (He really did love that)!
Side Note-Ben's birthday is Sep. 20 and here in Colorado the deadline for kindergarten is Oct. 1st so he could have gone to kindergarten this year.
This handsome guy steals my heart all the time. He is so sweet and is totally sensitive. I LOVE IT. He honestly says the nicest and LONGEST prayers I have ever heard a child say. He blesses everything and everyone and then proceeds to talk to Heavenly Father and Jesus about everything he know about the scriptures. Everything from Nephi to something about Amon that I didn't even know the other night.
He reminds me so much of Steven in this photo, he is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets a little older.
He loves Elsie and insisted that she be in this photo. He does take good care of her. Although, she would probably say he likes to torture her, but he is not trying to, just trying to help her. I have had more than one or two older people at the store tell me what a good big brother he is to her.
I think he is going to do so good in kindergarten next year! I am excited for him!!




No comments:
Post a Comment