Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eight Years



Today is our anniversary. We have been married eight years. I can honestly say there is not another person in the world I would rather be married to. Steven is such a great husband and I know my children ADORE him. It doesn't seem like eight years! It seems like the other day we were dating and talking about getting married. Poor Steven, I was a little freaked out about getting married and he had to put up with a lot those months, so glad he didn't give up! I never understood what it meant to love someone more today than you did the day you married them, but I get it now. If we have a lifetime of the past eight years I don't know how my life could be any better on our sixtieth anniversary.



Steven gave me some very beautiful flowers last night.




4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Happy Anniversary! (April 2nd is our 1st date anniversary) I'm with you, it doesn't seem like it has been as long as it has. It keeps getting better!

Gabbitas Family said...

I totally remember when you got married. Jessica and I attempted to come to your reception and got lost in Payson somewhere. Little did I know I would marry someone from there. I grew up in a city with more than 3 stop lights. I was making my tour through Payson much more difficult that it needed to be ;-). Happy Anniversary!

Becca's Blog said...

Happy Anniversary! How is it that I don't remember getting married a month after you did. We are coming up on number 8 as well. You are such a beautiful bride! I am so happy for you ASH! I could't be more happy that someone I love so much is so happy! I feel like we are all so blessed.

the landreths said...

LOVE that wedding picture. It does not seem like 8 years ago.