Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ben's Room

A few weeks ago I redid Ben's room. He is now out of a crib. I must say it wasn't sad to take the crib and put it in the crawl space, but I am sure it will make it out for at least one more round, just not sure when that will be. :)





Ben loves anything ball, well and Mater from the CARS movie. Basketball, soccer, football, so I was going to try and find some ball bedding, but when I saw this bedding I fell in love with it! It goes perfect with all the colors I had in his room. And actually I get some credit card points every Feb. courtesy of Timberline Pool and Spa, so I used them to buy it. I love it and hope he will well into his tween years. When I finished putting everything together a few weeks ago I put Woody and Jessy on top of the bed, he loved it and now thinks this is where they belong!





I found this picture of Joesph Smith last summer, it sat in his closet until I was ready to do a big boy bed. It completely reminds me of Ben. Ben has this crazy hair that I have yet to decide how I like it cut let alone actually done everyday. SO I tend to let it get really long. I don't know if I will ever part with this piece of art work because it tugs some serious strings about Benny. But my wish is that he looks at it everyday and strives to be something great in his life. Here is to a memory of a baby becoming a little boy!

5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

OK so I can so relate to the hair. Are you kidding me on Jackson's it is beyond crazy! I love the room and I am so envious of those credit card points. It is so much more fun to buy something when you think it is free.
Take Care

Gabbitas Family said...

Cute. Ok, just so you know, my name is Stephanie Gabbitas. ha ha No big deal, it's just spelled a little differently on the side of your blog ;-).

Colette said...

I love it. Coleman's room is a similar color of blue with a chocolate brown wall and it's so relaxing to me. I love all of the decorations. You did a great job and I'm sure he will love it for many years to come.

Emily said...

I like it! So, how did you do the whole transfer from the crib to a big bed? I need advice!

thepowerfamily said...

I love Ben and his crazy hair!!!