I found my black pearl neckless! Well, I should say Samantha found it . . . in her jean skirt. I really don't care where it was found, I am just so happy it is found!! (Although, I cannot help be reminded to be much more careful where I place my nice jewerly.) I have just been thinking my prayers weeks ago kept it safe. She knew when she found it I had been looking for it, because she started screaming the "Happy" scream in her room and came running across the house. I am so happy that it is found and it will spend much more time in its' proper place than risk losing for a third time in twelve months! (Yes, I lost it once in the spring and didn't find it until the fall.)
Anyway, HAPPY DAY!!
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah for you!
That's great news. Any luck with the temple recommend?
Post a Comment