Two weeks of swim over and done with! It begins to be a little trying some days to get everyone ready and out the door for more swimming. This year everyone was able to be in their own class without mom. So I just had to go and watch, which was an excellent task for me!:) But, by the second week I was ready to be done, but since we build swimming pools and therefore know how important it is for young children to be able to swim, I take on the challenge of making sure we get there and they actually learn "how" to swim! Ben didn't even really like the water before swim and after he was much more used to it. Sam made great strides and passed the first level! She did great! I put Marin in a challenging class. She worked very hard and her teacher told me by far she was the most imporved! It was a hard class and I was so glad she did her best! It even poored one day last week and I heard no complaints about an hour swim lesson in the pooring rain! Here are to two weeks I am glad are over!!!
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
1 comment:
DAY 3 in Swim lessons for us...it sucks!!! only 5 more to go
Post a Comment