So Wednesday my family came out and we went river rafting. We had so much fun! I love it when people come and visit me, hint, hint, (although please start your booking now for after Halloween.:)! You would think my children would get bored of going down the Colorado, but they look forward to it every year and I must say I enjoy it too! This year was no different. They kept asking when we were going to go and since this year we didn't go until the second week in August they had to wait until the very end! But I must say it was a great time to go, the water was low which meant no one got too wet aka cold and it was nice and hot out when we went. I might have been a litte crazy for going, but for sure I was even crazyer for getting in a swim suit as pregnant as I am, but honestly, I am not going to kid myself about going early so I am just enjoying myself before the big day. Here are a few pictures from the ride!
1 comment:
Hey Ashlee! Great post! You guys are so adventuresome and I am super impressed that you went river rafting when you were this pregnant!! Good for you!!
Post a Comment