I cannot believe that summer is over and school has once again commenced. I woke up at 6:45 today and at 7:00 all three of my children were in my bathroom dressed and ready for their hair to be done (side note; this never happens). Yes, I know even Ben started preschool today. I think out of everyone he was the most excited of them all! Marin entered second grade with little to no worry because she looped with her class, which means, everyone including the teacher moved to second grade as the same class. How lucky was she? VERY! Because her teacher is probably the best in the school and she had great students as well! Samantha was so excited to go to school with Marin that I don't think she could think of much else. I went and ate lunch with the girls and then came back as Mondays I am going to volunteer at their school. So it was a full day of seeing their teacher and me! (It's so nice to live less than a half mile from the school!!) After preschool Ben chattered about the play ground, playdough, singing time, snack time and I am sure is now wondering why I haven't let him go to school before. Samantha got paired with a boy for math time and was less than thrilled about it. This was the only bad note of the day. All in all, it went well and I think they all will be happy to go each morning, exceptions will arise I am sure, but nonetheless, I am glad that this big day is checked off my list for the year!
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you are 'out' of kids just in time to have a new one. Crazy. Looks like fun. I see your daughters got legs just like their mama!
Must admit I'm a little jealous. We sure miss Mrs. Allen. Thankfully Addy's teacher here is nice.
Glad the first day went well!!
Post a Comment