Tonight we were at the mall and Marin asked me how did Cleopatra died? I told her I didn't know and that I would have to look it up. Well, later I learned she killed herself by placing two aps in her fig basket. I will just tell Marin she died of a snake bite.
Marin came home from school a few weeks ago and told us there was going to me a new girl in her class tomorrow. She told us to guess her name and after many rounds of not guessing correctly Marin pronounced, "Pumpkin!" I said that I didn't think her name was pumpkin and began to rattle off every name that could possibly have something to do with pumpkin. Cinnamon? Sugar? Was her last name Pumpkin? Well, the girl wasn't there for a few days and everyday when Marin would climb in the car I would ask her, was she there today? What is her name? "It's Pumpkin mom! But she wasn't there today." Well on the last day of the week JACK-LIN showed.
A few weeks ago Samantha asked me what I liked to do when I was 35? (I just looked at her.)
The other day in the car Samantha asked me what the last name of her shoe was? I said that shoes don't have last names. She said, "Moooooom, I think they dooooooo, their last names is Tooooooe."
Ben placed our gray cat in the extra fridge in the garage last week. We were having the missionaries for dinner so I went out to the fridge to get some drinks. Imagine my surprise when Grayers jumped out as I opened up the fridge!!
Wonderful Wheat Night
15 years ago
6 comments:
too cute, I have to ask did the cat live??? kids say such funny things, and I usually can never remember after three or four months so I write them down too! glad you shared!!!
Kids keep life interesting if nothing else! Is there anything better than being a mom?
That is hilarious! I would have had a complete heart attack to have a cat jump out of the fridge.
Funny thing that Gavin said while we were in Nevada at my sister's playing in her pool. He was in a round float tube and said, while holding his arms out in front of him, "Look mom no hands...just armpits!" I laughed so hard. Kids are so great, I love the things that they come up with!
I love hearing what little kids think and say. Those are some of the most precious things to write down because they will make you and them laugh for years to come.
Those little stories you shared about each of your kids are great. Also, I just read your recent influeza post. Crazy thats how severe it was. But I'm sure it's good to feel confident with an answer of what caused that reaction.
So funny! You gotta love the things kids come out with! And I love the pumpkin one!
Post a Comment