Marin is officially a kindergarten graduate. She wrapped up school last week on Wednesday. It's scary that I remember kindergarten! I even remember my teacher's name Mrs. Clark. Life seams strange as I get older an remember doing the things my children are now doing! Marin came in yesterday and was crying that she missed Mrs. Schmit and Mrs. Steele. Which is funny because about March she was crying again when I left in the morning from school because she said she missed me so much.
She had wonderful teacher who loved her very much and sang her heart at her graduation. She by far sings the loudest and not always the correct words. I told her that this was going to be her last day at this school and I asked her if she was sad. She said, yes, but she was really excited to go swimming this summer. This has been her sing-song the past month, "When does the pool open?" "When are we going swimming?" "When do I start swim lessons?" "When does that pool open???!!!"
She wanted to show Sam and Ben her class room and all of her work this year. I can hardly believe she is done with Kindergarten!!
8 comments:
One year down, 12 to go! :) Your kids are so cute!
Kids grow up WAY too fast!!! I wish I could pause things for a little while. I really like the stage we are at right now.
I can remember Alexa being in Kindergarten.. I feel like I blinked by eyes and she is now in YW. It goes way too fast!!!
I can't believe she's that old! Super cute haircut for her too.
I know it is so cliche, but time goes by SOOO fast!! She is adorable Ashlee, and isn't it crazy to think that they will remember these days of their childhood? I remember Kindergarten too, and I can't believe that is where my daughter is in life. CRAZY!! Hope you are having a great summer!!
PS-I talked to Camille Andros about you the other day. It is such a small world-but so fun when we have the same friends. :)
It's so sad to have our kids as kindergarten graduates! Do you feel like you are getting old because I do. Before we know it we'll be blogging about high school graduation and then we'll know we're getting old! Marin is such a cute girl. I love love love her hair cut!
Cute pict of all three kids. And I love the one at the top of Marin. So cute.
Congrats to Marin! By the way, she really looks so much like you!
Post a Comment