Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gobble-Gobble


Steven and Marin got up at five this morning to go Turkey hunting (Ya it didn't sound like fun to me either), but they were both so excited last night as they got their gear ready. Well they were even more excited when they got home! This is actually a very big bird! They were both thrilled!!
(It's almost as big as Marin!)

4 comments:

Buck and Julie said...

What a trooper!!! Good job Marin and Steve! Great turkey.

Becca's Blog said...

Oh my word Ash! That is one huge turkey. Way to go Marin! She is such a cute little girl. SHe reminds me of another young, take charge, darling little girl I used to know!

Melissa Rees said...

Holy cow! I didn't know turkeys that big existed!!

Courtney Curt said...

That's so cute. Jared said he saw Steve, Marin and turkey at HiWay Feed. That's so fun that she likes to go with Steve. And such a cute story of "Do I still look like Kit"