Friday, October 17, 2008

You can take the girl out of California . . .




It's so true) but you can’t take California out of the girl. We (the kids and me) went down to visit my sister and her family in Cali. Steven always asks me why anyone would want to live here. Well if you grew of here you would understand. There is nothing like ward beach parties, beach camp outs, Jr. guards, pier jumping, need I mention nice weather all year around, and camp Hinkly for girls camp. I am totally willing to fly my girls down to California just for girls camp when they are old enough just to go to camp Hinkly. I know the freeway is a little daunting for some, but it is just so funny to go 90 mph and still have major traffic passing you. It's too fun!
Needless to say we had a great time! My sister blessed her new baby Blake and baptized her little boy Chance while we were there. The baby was a hit with everyone, even with Ben. They loved her. As you can see.





We did manage to go to the beach one day, which the kids loved! Although it wasn't long before Ben was wet from head to toe. We ate donuts on the top of the car and headed back to Leslie's.














I did make everyone rearrange their schedule so that I could go to Jcrew (by my self). I know the economy is in the pits, but I could probably single handed keep their stock growing. :) Got some supper cute stuff. :)


By far Ben favorite part of the trip was the skiter my sisters children have. He loved that thing. And for two got very good with it!! Only one time did he crash? If we didn't know where Ben was, we knew he was out in the front riding the skiter. Well, I wonder what he is going to get for Christmas?


Another entertainment was the airport. I think the OC airport was a great hit. We sat here for an hour and half with no complaints.

No comments: