Saturday, October 25, 2008

Socialism at it's most expensive!


So last week we bought a new truck for our business. Steven went out the second morning to start it and it wouldn't start. They thought the battery was dead so they tried to charge it and after 45 min. of trying they gave up and took the old trucks up to Aspen. I called that morning more than a little frustrated that our brand new truck wasn't working. I got on the phone with the service manager, who promptly said I know what the problem is, I gave him the VIN number and he put me on hold. Well as it turns out the car was some how reported stolen and a satellite had disabled the car. Yes a satellite disabled the car! GMC had to come and get the car and reprogrammed it. I didn't know whether to laugh or be really annoyed!
div>

No comments: