(I have wanted to do this post for awhile, but it has taken me a while to get all of the pictures that I wanted. I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to do a post on each of my children's funnies. The things I will forget as they get older and wish I could remember. Please don't feel like you need to read the whole post, it's really just for a scrapbook memory. Nonetheless, enjoy the Benjamin Funnies this week.)
This picture definitely captures the spirit of Ben. He is so fun loving and ALL BOY, not at all like the girls and despite his recent daddy idolization mode, we all still know mommy is your main comfort still. For whatever reason lately this has become your favorite shirt? He wears it EVERYWHERE!
UMMMM, I wonder who has been here???? Ben and his little mouse trail of STAR BUST WRAPPERS around my home!!! I don't know whether to be mad that he left trash on the floor OR that he is eating star burst without my permission???
So a few weeks ago I heard someone in the kitchen late at night and when I say late I really mean in the middle of the night I heard someone in the kitchen. First the cabinet, then the drawer, then back to bed. It was like three in the morning so since I knew they went back to bed, I didn't get up to check on anyone. The next morning -many mornings following- I found this by Ben's bed. A pair of scissors and an open package of what we call treats in our home. He had apparently had a late night snake. Now when we hear someone in the kitchen, we yell, "Ben no treats, go back to bed!"
"No David!" are Ben's favorite books! They are very clever, if you haven't checked them out at your library I highly recommend them. They remind me of so many things Ben has done and still does (like for example; running around outside naked, picking his nose, coloring on the wall, and eating cookies without permission). We like to tell Ben all the time, "No, David!"
A few days ago I happen to be looking through my photos for pictures of Ben for this post while Ben was sleeping. I sat and looked at this one for awhile not for any special reason. Then I walked into my room to use the bathroom and found Ben sleeping in the same position. It made me smile inside.
After doing a load of Ben's cloths yesterday, I was greeted upon opening the dryer door.
Benjamin asked me after returning from the doctors last week, "Where's the baby mom?" I told him it wont come for awhile. To this he replied while patty my tummy, "You know what that baby is saying? Let me outa there!"
Ben, "I spy with my little eye, something, little flashlight."
2 comments:
I love this! I love Ben. How cute... I miss him!
My kids all hate socks too! I find them in the oddest places, and have to have a sock matching party about twice a month.
Post a Comment