
Steven and I have decided to go on a cruise! Can I even tell you how excited I am. NO! I CAN'T! Nine years of not going much of anywhere and one honeymoon in Vegas = one unhappy Ashlee. We are going the end of February. Leslie, my sister offered to watch the kids, on the contingency that she goes somewhere so I can pay her back. Let me tell you it's a good thing that it's down time at Timberline Pool and Spa, because I CAN"T THINK OF MUCH ELSE!!
Here is a look at where we are going!
Fort Lauderdale (Florida) aboard Crown Princess®, calling at Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands), Roatan Island (Honduras), Cozumel (Mexico) and Princess Cays® (Bahamas).
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to have your cute little kids running around my house. I love you to the moon and back!!
I am SOOOOO Proud of you for booking it! You won't regret it, they are the best vacation in the whole world. Next one will be the disney cruise with your kids! ha, ha. Steven will want to go at least once a year! I am sooooo jealous. Can't wait to hear when you get back.
YEAH!!! You deserve a break. Good for you. You will have a blast and I look forward to tons of pictures so I can sit here at my computer and be jealous!!!
How fun!!! I so want to go on one!
So great! I have a friend that makes it a point to travel with her spouse 1 time per year even if the destination is local. Jim and I have NEVER traveled anywhere alone and have done very little with the kids. Maybe Peru and other overseas posts will make up for it. Have a blast!
When you get to Fort Lauderdale eat at Mango's (I think that's what it's called) and get some mango chicken. We went to Fort Lauderdale for our honeymoon and I have never been able to stop the craving for more mango chicken. It was sooooo yummy! Have fun! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment