Monday, August 24, 2009

Funners




We had such a fun weekend! Josh and Trisha came out and visited us, this is Steven's brother and sister-in-law. I have been trying to get them out here for awhile and they surprised us on Thursday and said they were coming out. As we were waiting for them outside Marin decided it was high time she learned to ride without training wheels and that she was still a baby if they were on her bike. Steven wasn't home yet so I strode into the barn and found some tools to take them off. Of course I think she picked the hottest day all year to learn to do it. If fact with was 100 out side with not a breeze in sight! Which wouldn't have bothered me had I not had to run along side her and make sure she didn't fall!! Lucky for me she had it in about 20 min. and it has been imposable to keep her off the bike ever since! She likes to wake up and 6:30 and ride out back by our window signing as only Marin can sing.








(Ben likes to follower her around too.)







Saturday we took everyone up to the Klein Tops and went four wheeling all day. Yes, I know maybe it is the only thing we know how to do.






And what's a four wheeler ride without packing a little heat and throwing the lead around with your Glock right? Hey what else are red necks do?!




Well I guess the fact that Ben stripped down naked to take a dip in the mountain lake isn't helping any either with our image, but I will said I do have some standards because I did make him put his diaper back on.







Trish didn't bring any riding appropriate clothing so I got to play dress up with her. Hey twiners! Ummm everyone started to laugh when we walked outside. I don't know what this says about my style that everyone was calling her Ashlee. We were so happy to have visitors. Please feel free to come out and see us, we know how to entertain Colorado style!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

It looks so beautiful where you live! You have this idyllic mountain retreat for your backyard.

Becca's Blog said...

I am finally getting on my blog again after forever. More to look than to write unfortunately. You sure know how to entertain. When is our real trip going to be? And I am loving the closet o food you got going there.