Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aunt Leslie's

On the way into California on Saturday (after 10 1/2 hours in the car with all the kids) Marin says to Steven, "Dad, you don't like kids do you?" Steven, "Do you think I don't like you?" Marin says, "I don't know, do you?" Steven, "I don't like it when you scream and fight in the Car." Marin says, "Oh sometimes I wonder, dad."

This morning AuntLeslie said, "Sammy you take such good care of baby Blake, can I keep you Sammy-doddle?" Samantha looks straight at Aunt Leslie and says, "I clean too."

Aunt Leslie says to Ben, "Can I have a kiss?" Ben says,"NO!"

P.S. After a solid week of looking, never found the recomends or my necklace.

6 comments:

Colette said...

I'm so sorry you couldn't find them. Have a fun time anyway!

Steph said...

so funny..love Marin! Hope you guys are having fun. try not to think about Silt too much...i know you're dying to come back to this rainy/snow weather :)

Ashley said...

TOO FUNNY! i remember those days, dad when are we going to be there? is it time yet? i need to use the bathroom! i love it~!

Becca's Blog said...

I miss you, and I am sorry you couldn't find them. That is the worst feeling. Come home to Denver Ash ,we need to get together.

Laura said...

I haven't been on your blog for awhile. You are so cute! I love reading about your family! You are a fun wonderful mom. I want to chat soon.

thepowerfamily said...

I loved having you guys stay with us! I love your family and I love you! Love Les