Sunday, February 15, 2009

Keeping the World in Order

So tonight I have had a frustrating night. We are going to California next weekend to take the kids to Disneyland and I had it all arranged so that Steven and I could go to the LA temple. Well I can not find where I place our temple recommends and in the course of looking for those I was in our safe tonight and my black pearl necklace that Steven gave me after Marin was born is not in its' case. I really think I might cry. I am not the type of person to lose things so this is so aggravating! Most of the time when I do lose something I just tell my self, I cannot keep my whole world in order. But these are two every important things!! Even at this point if I could find one, I would at least think I am not a walking moron!

4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Oh Ash,
You are one of the most organized people I know...just stop looking and they will show up. I can't stand losing things.....I have the hardest time focusing on anything else until they show up.
Love ya and have a fun trip.

Maria said...

They'll turn up somewhere when you're not looking for them. But it would be nice if they would turn up soon...

Steph said...

Still no luck huh? I'm sure you'll find them both...probably right after you get back :) ...that's how my luck goes. At least you have a fun vacation to look forward too!

Colette said...

We've been in the same boat about losing the temple recommends. It's not a fun feeling believe me, I know. We did locate them though as I'm sure you will too. Good luck with finding yor things and have a blast at Disneyland! Wish I was going too!