On Wedesday I had all the primary children to my house for an activity. We decorated cookies that the activities days girls baked the day before. They had such a good time. Who doesn't like to decorate cookies around the holidays? I was a little overwhelmed after the activites days girls left my home the Tuesday before because I realized that the fifty cookies they had just made were really for the youth to take around on Wedesday night to familys in the ward and they were not going to be any cookies for the children to eat. Okay, well we know right there that wont work so I turned around with the help of Sammy and made cookies for the children to decorate and eat. Lucky me I had punch left over from Sammy's birthday party and a few other goodies.
The kids had a great time and we told them to bring their snow cloths so we could build snowmen outside, but it was too cold for snowmen and not quite enough snow. But hey when you have 20 kids and there is snow on the ground they enjoyed playing with each other just as much! All that mattered was when they went home they had eaten cookies, played in the snow, and had fun with each other!
1 comment:
Boy, if I didn't know you so well I might think you were a little bit nuts (ha ha) just kidding, that is such an awesome activity for the primary kids, you rock!
Post a Comment