Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah . . . Hallelujah . . . Ha' ll'e' . . .lu' . . . jah!!


We got family pictures taken!!!! For a sneak peak at our Christmas cards check it out!


Online Gallery:


ID: simonsfamily

8 comments:

Laura said...

seriously, words can't describe how cute! I miss you! You are great!

Amber said...

The link didn't work for me? Am I retarded. I'm assuming the picture on the top is a sneak peak too...because I love it. Miss you. I really needed a laugh the other night when I talked to you..so THANKYOU!

Courtney Curt said...

Those turned out so cute! I love the one of the kids looking through that fence, and the one of ben by the tree. So cute.

Stacy Risenmay said...

Very cute.I love them!!! I love your outfits. I am fashion challenged and always cop out by having us all wear white shirts with jeans!

Cherilyn said...

It's a happy day when everyone looks good in a picture! Yay! Thanks for posting the picture of grandma. I hope her recovery speeds up : ( I'm glad you had a ball doing all of the shopping!

Sheri Willardson said...

Super cute family picture! It is so hard to get a cute picture with little kids(at least it is for me). I am very impressed at how well yours turned out!

Marie said...

I love your pictures! They turned out so cute.

Colette said...

You have such a cute family. I don't know if it's like pulling teeth out to get your husband to take them like it is for me, so if it is, congrats on getting them done. It's a big accomplishment in my book. :)