Sunday, September 14, 2008

What have we been up to?




We have been so busy around the house. The other week I got the fire place cleaned (Marin wanted to know if he was going to sing Chim, Chim, Chimmy?), got the trees on our proptery trimed and ordered wood for the fire place, well Steven chopped some of it too. :)





Steven has been hard at work on our barn. So of course when I say hard at work of course I mean Steve designed it and is building it . . . himself. Okay with the help of a few friends to set the trusses, but other than that he did it himself. It will be great when it is finished and we can bring his horse out here and get all of our stuff oragnized (that's spanish for clean out the garage!)I will send another picture when it is finished.




Steven also has been finishing the fence around the front yard here is an updated picture of our house. I really do love my house. I never want to leave, especailly since we have put all this work into it. You would be hard pressed to get me to leave.




And of course the kids have been up to the same old, same old as we worked around them.

1 comment:

Matt and Adge said...

wow, that barn is amazing! go steve!

i can't believe how grown up your kids look. Marin looks just like you!