Sometimes when I tell people what my husband does it just doesn't quite ring through them. Which is fine I don't really care, but you my friends, I wanted to show what we have been doing up here the past five years. Yes it has been five years since we moved to Colorado, had two babies, built a home, and started a business with blood, sweat, and tears. (Yes we encountered all of these things.)Steven really does own his own business building not just any swimming pool, but incredible swimming pools. Although he would never bring himself to say it, he is a master at what he does. And I myself do not tell him enough how incredible I think he is and how thankful I am that I get to live in a beautiful home that he built while enjoying my three small children at home. I do help with the books and as if you couldn't tell by the size of some of these projects this is a lot of paper work; tax preparation, payroll, billing, and accounts receivable, service logs and the list goes on and on. If there is paper work at Timberline Pool and Spa, I have my hands all over. We make a great team and although I don't know if he will do this for the rest of his life, it is very labor intense; I can honestly say I don't think he knows how to fail at anything he does. But right now Timberline Pool and Spa is our life. We eat (talk about it at the dinner table, while dinner is being made, and I answer emails on my cell phone while at the store, breath (Everyone makes fun of how much we talk to eat other during the day) and sleep (we go to bed talking about it and sometimes dream about job nightmares) This is all we do right now.

3 comments:
Ash, that is so cool...it's fun to see what you guys do.
Who really knew what you did? Not me. Is it warm enough in Colorado for swimming pools? I'm guessing the 2nd was a hot tub? Anyways, that first one is amazing. Would people swim in that or is it just for looks?
Your other posts were so good to read and find out more about your darling kids. Your little guy looks so big! He has grown tons since Christmas. Also, your girls are so beautiful. I bet they are dear friends. Hey, it was GREAT to talk with you on the phone! If you have any more questions, you just call! Good luck with everything!
He always did a great job!!! Congrats on the business looks like you guys are doing well!! tell the family hi for me!
Post a Comment