Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pictures, Pictures!

So I wasn't thrilled with my childrens' school pictures this year. So the other week I asked my friend Stephanie to take a few of them because I love her photos, look at more through my Hegberg link! I gave her lots of lead time, no not really, and a whole lot of time, 45 min., to take a couple of shots of my kids before we ran off to Samantha's dress rehearsal. I know aren't I a great friend. No pressure, no pressure. But I knew I would get one of each that was far better then their school pictures so I wasn't even worried. Aren't these fun!!! I love them! It's so summery, clean and fresh. My only complaint is I had a hard time choosing from the black and white ones or the colored!















We could not get Ben to smile, so here he is saying cheese!


4 comments:

thepowerfamily said...

I love them!!! They are so cute.. Leslie

Cherilyn said...

Way better then school photos! Adorable!

Steph said...

Thanks Ash, you're too sweet. Can't wait to do some more when new baby gets here. ;)

again, sorry about my camera drama that day ;)

Courtney Curt said...

so so cute!