The other week I had my little nieces out for the week while my sister-in-law Kily was at girls camp. Kily is one of those sister-in-laws who might not be my sister, but I totally feel like I can call her on a bad day crying or if I needed something she would totally be there for me. I always hate leaving my children; I think worry about them the whole time you are gone is the worst part. So I knew she would be totally at ease if I took them and spent a fun week in Colorado with them. Let's just say I was totally kaput after a week with five little girls and one Ben. They were all so very good. I was so tired because I wanted to make sure no one was home sick and therefore spent our hours at the pool, miniature golfing, McDonald's, flying kites, potato sack and three leg races. My children loved having them here. And honestly for watching six kids it wasn't even bad! I even made a big trip grocery shopping and everyone told me how well behaved my six children were. :)
We loved having them and would love for them to come back any time!!
1 comment:
How fun! I had forgotten how beautiful it is there. You pictures made me a twinge jealous for the mountains.
Post a Comment