Saturday, March 13, 2010

So I guess . . .

I am pregnant.


I am 14 weeks, due on September 14th.


Planned? I don't know.


A suicide jump? Maybe. (No, am I not considering one, but the decision to have another one).

9 comments:

Colette said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I kind of think I want to jump on your band wagon but I would have a hard time convincing my hubby of that :) I hope you don't get sick during your pregnancy and that it is a breeze for you!

Stephers said...

Congrats!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! Not having any children, this sounds like it would be great news to me. I hope you have a morning-sickness free pregnancy!

Stacy Risenmay said...

Yeah!!! #4 hasn't been so bad. I think once you have 3 and are out numbered, what's one more? I am happy for you even if the jury is still out for you.

Marie said...

Congratulations!

Courtney Curt said...

yea!! Congrats! your so far along!

the landreths said...

Yay! Congrats! I didn't think i'd hear that from you for a while longer :). Hope you're feeling well. I loved reading about your cruise...it makes me want to take one!

Diana said...

Yeah! You are always one ahead of me so I can't wait to hear how it goes for you. You are a wonderful mother so you will do great!!! Congrats.

Sheri Willardson said...

I don't think I have told you congratulations yet. CONGRATS! SO FUN!! I know exactly how you are feeling...