Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy Christmas!!

So busy doesn't even begin to explain this holiday season! I have been so busy with Christmas shopping, cooking, parties, candy, and yes more shopping. Not to mention that someone wanted a pool done before Christmas and we started it Thanksgiving week! I have been out of my mind and a little stressed this Christmas and am really sad to say that I will be a little happy when everything calms down!! Here are some fun pictures of the past few weeks!!

I love decorating my house! It's so much fun! I knew it was going to be crazy this year so I decorate the week before Thanksgiving so when we came home it was all done! Yes, I know the tree is crooked, I thought it just added to its' charm!

I had two parties at my house! A cookie exchange and a Relief Society party. It was so much fun. Not to mention that last Saturday I had a friend over with her kids and we made ginger bread houses and went sledding!

We got dumped on the second week of December and had -16 degree temperatures and Marin had a snow day which she thought was great! I wouldn't have mind at all except for the fact we were trying to build a swimming pool in the worst storm and temperatures I can even remember!



My sisters and I started Three Sisters' Toffee. As if I didn't have enough to do! But we have wanted to do it for years and figured that we make it anyone for all of our husbands' clients so why not just package it! It was a big hit I have to say!!



I ended up making 80lbs. Yes my kitchen was a messy for a week!




I really do feel like between all the busyness around here I have neglected my children, but they can apparently entertain themselves!





Santa come soon because I can't keep this up much longer!!

3 comments:

Colette said...

I think doing a cookie exchange sounds like so much fun. I might just have to try that next year.
I think you are amazing with all the things that you do. Someday I want to try your toffee. It looks so yummy!
Have a Merry Christmas!!!
P.S. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. You made my day.

Courtney Curt said...

cute pictures of the kids and the hot tub.

Marie said...

You are so busy, woman! I am going to try making my first toffee tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. Yours looks scrumptious!!

Merry Christmas!!