Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Naked

Ben was running around tonight naked after being in the hot tub. I asked him to please put cloths on and to this I get this reply. . .

" I can't ma, I super naked boy!"

5 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

Aren't boys so much fun?!?!? One minute I'm frustrated, yelling at my poor child, and the next I'm laughing my head off...like a baseball and glove sitting in the toilet.

Maria said...

It's so funny how kids love to be naked!

Audra M said...

Lol! I am raising his twin over her, seriously!

Audra M said...

That's supposed to be over 'here'.

Cherilyn said...

When I first read this post I just laughed and laughed because that is what little boys do. They are carefree and innocent. Then, my heart sank because of what happened almost 5 years ago because of a naked little boy : ( I just don't know when my heart will ever heal from that. On a brighter note I miss you guys and hope all is well! Happy Halloween!