Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lazy Mommy


So, by reading everyone's blogs and then see some of my single friends have one. I realized I am lazy. Like yesterday when I pulled up early to pick Marin up from school and I realized . . . yes, the mother's lunchon was this morning. Needless to say she was happy I was there so I didn't say much else to her about it except thanks for being such a great daughter! Mommy is also so lazy that Ben has learn to take his diaper off, put it in the trash and bring me a new one. Although, Samantha must still think I do something because I asked her to pick up her toys the other day and she told me that "she was not a mommy." And although she got in trouble for it, I guess I still do somethings around the house.:)

No comments: